- Fully mechanical pruning and thinning
- Harvesting: grape harvester / 1 pass / a faster, cheaper solution
- Increased fruit size (RP-20 & 40)
- Maturity and harvesting up to one week earlier
- Increased efficiency of phytosanitary treatments
Technical planting aspects
- Density: 4 m. x 1.2 m.
- Rootstock: ROOTPAC-20 (greater dwarfing)
- Production structure: structure-free formation (no central axis)
- Trellis: Only 1 wire 60 cm high
- Lateral pruning and topping for the 1st and 2nd year of growth
- Significant reduction in labor
- Fully mechanical lateral pruning on both sides every 3 years
Mechanical harvesting with an over-the-row grape harvester.