Rootstock of new generation, ideal to replace GF-677, Garnem or any other hybrid of high vigor, with an excellent productivity, maintaining the caliber and extremely well adapted to our production conditions.
- Species: Hybrid of Peach x Almond-Peach (Prunus persica x Prunus davidiana) x (Prunus dulcis x Prunus persica)
- Origin: Rootstocks Breeding Program of Agromillora Catalana.
- Vigor: High, similar to GF-677.
- Compatibility: Very good with varieties of peach, nectarine, almond and some varieties of Japanese plum.
- Structure: Erect, similar to Garnem.
- Productivity: Highly productive. Above Garnem and GF-677.
- Fruit size: Its high productivity doesn’t damage the size of fruits.
- Adaptability: It adapts very well to all climatologies, both warm or colder climates.
- Other characteristics: Green leaf rootstock. Very rigid stem (early lignification) with little or zero branching. Sensitive to watering excess during first yeras.
Resistances and / or tolerances
- Asphyxia: Sensitive, as most peach rootstocks.
- Chlorosis: Highly tolerant
- Salinity: Unknown
- Root-knot nematodes: Moderately resistant.
- Lesion nematodes: Susceptible
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens: Sensitive, although less than most peach and almond-peach hybrids.
- Armillaria mellea: In study
- Rossellinia necatrix: In study
Register in the Community Plant Variety Office
- Denomination: Greenpac
- Nº EXP. 2006/2252