Rootstock of new generation, highly productive and versatile, compatible with varieties of peach, nectarine, plum, almond and apricot, able to withstand soil limitations. It is a rootstock suitable for replanting situations.
- Species: Hybrid of plum x almond (Prunus cerasifera x Prunus dulcis)
- Origin: Rootstocks Breeding Program of Agromillora Catalana.
- Vigor: High with peach, nectarine and plum varieties. Similar to Mariana-2624.
- Compatibility: Good with varieties of plum, peach and nectarine. It has also been demonstrated to be compatible with some almond and apricot varieties.
- Structure: Open, with medium branching.
- Productivity: Highly productive.
- Fruit size: Anticipates the maturation from 2 to 5 days compared to other rootstocks. Generates good size both in plum as in peach or nectarine fruits.
- Adaptability: It adapts well to dense soils, with asphyxia.
- Other characteristics: Green leaf rootstock, very hybrid appearance among plum and almond. Rigid and erect stem in early stages of development.
Resistances and / or tolerances
- Asphyxia: Tolerant to asphyxia. Similar to Mariana-2624.
- Chlorosis: High tolerance
- Salinity: In study
- Root-knot nematodes: Highly resistant.
- Lesion nematodes: Lightly susceptible
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens: Unknown, although probably is sensitive, as most plum trees.
- Armillaria mellea: Unknown. Its high survival in replanted soils suggest that has tolerance
- Rossellinia necatrix: Has demonstrated to be resistant in highly infested sites with this soil fungus.
Register in the Community Plant Variety Office
- Denomination: Replantpac
- Nº EXP. 2009/0230